Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Dog's Story


I recently published a small book entitled One Dog's Story. It is the story of a dog as told by the dog itself. I began writing it as a children's book, thinking it would be an appropriate book for Middle School age children. Thus, there were small words, short sentences and such. It also had to be written this way as it was being told by a dog, an old and wise dog to be sure, but, nonetheless a dog. As I continued to write the story got away from me. It took on a life of its own and by the time I was through it was no longer a children's book. Children could certainly read it and enjoy it. They could easily get the central message of the book. (I believe that "central message" will change with each different age of the reader.)

It is simply the story of the dog's life, as told by the dog.

The reader can communicate with the me about this book and may order copies via the internet. I can be reached at

No comments:

Post a Comment